Choose the trading program that’s right for you.

Fidelcrest Micro trader accounts from $10,000 to $50,000 with 5 to 60 days trading periods. The maximum allowed loss is 20% per period and the Trader’s share of total profits is 80% or 90%, depending on the account type. We cover all losses. To become a Fidelcrest Micro trader you must complete the 2 -phase Evaluation program.

Apply now

Fidelcrest Pro Trades trade accounts from $150,000 to $1,000,000 with 5 to 60 days trading periods. The maximum allowed loss is 10% per period and the Trader’s share of total profits is 70% or 80%, depending on the account type. We cover all losses. To become a Fidelcrest Pro trader you must complete the 2 -phase Evaluation program.

Apply now

How to sign up for The Fidelcrest Trader Program?

Are you an experienced trader and don’t want to risk your own capital?  Learn how to become a Fidelcrest Trader – Get your trading skills evaluated – Reach minimum 5% profit target without violating loss limits – Start trading our company’s capital – Keep up to 90% of profits

Fidelcrest Trading Challenge

Trade with Fidelcrest.

Become a Fidelcrest Trader and manage accounts up to 1M USD.

Start Trading
Learn More